A Photographer based in Santa Clara Valley, I produce state of the art fine prints. Please feel free to contact me through the comments.
Among other projects, this blog is designed to highlight an on-going long term project (7 years now) of creating fine prints of old native and exotic flora here in what is currently known as Silicon Valley. The horticulture of this region was once world famous, with many early plantings of non-natives still surviving. To those interested in such things the hope is to illuminate and expand upon what has become living history.
I am also an analog information fulfillment specialist, outside of Silicon Valley, referred to as Bookseller. Working with the last remaining Independent, general interest, brick and mortar bookstore left in the county. Walking is my main mode of transportation, when necessary I use the train or bus. Folks here really should get out more, the weather here is quite agreeable. Less Amazon, more Habitat.
OPEN EDITION PRINTS
Prices for prints range from $50 to $120 depending on how I value the particular image and the size. if you are interested in making a purchase, please leave a comment under one one of the posts. The comment field will ask you for your email, your comment will be posted the email not be published. Typically I sell prints to local folks, yet I will ship to you also.
I now have a website at http://douglasstocks.com Please have look at this more appropriate format for viewing images.
My 125+ year home needs electrical, foundation, roofing, and termite damage work. So a donation of $60,ooo or more will give you a lifetime subscription to each and every one of my prints and a big hairy kiss.
I also offer these as Stock Photography:
Stock Photography Pricing
About licensing images for various uses, including advertising, corporate, promotional, editorial illustration in magazines and books, web, media.
The following prices are an approximation of fees for typical stock usage.
Stock Photography – World Wide Web
The fees listed below are for non-exclusive use for a 24 month timeframe:
- Usage of one image on one website $150
- Usage of one image on one page for a not-for-profit website is $75
Stock Photography – US Consumer Editorial Magazine
Stock photography usage in a magazine published in the United States with a press run of UNDER 100,000.
- Usage of one image for a 1/4 page is $100
- Usage of one image for a 1/2 page is $200
- Usage of one image for a 3/4 Page is $250
- Usage of one image for a Full page is $300
- Usage of one image for a 2 Page Spread is $500
- Usage of one image for a Full cover is $650
- Usage of one image for a Cover – Spot is $200
Stock Photography – Advertising Brochures
Prices listed below are for ONE-TIME print use only.
- Usage of one image for a 1/4 page is $250
- Usage of one image for a 1/2 page is $400
- Usage of one image for a 3/4 Page is $450
- Usage of one image for a Full page is $550
- Usage of one image for a 2 Page Spread is $650
- Usage of one image for a Full cover is $750
- Usage of one image for a Cover – Spot is $350~
Stock Photography – Books and Educational Publications
- Prices vary, please contact me.
All content on this site is protected by copyright.
Unauthorized use is prohibited.
Last update: December 10th, 2009